Events at this location
Time to do your best zombie costume and join Tourism Burnaby on October 13 for their first ever Zombie Walk. Zombies will walk, trudge, lurch, or limp their way from the
Time to do your best zombie costume and join Tourism Burnaby on October 13 for their first ever Zombie Walk.
Zombies will walk, trudge, lurch, or limp their way from the Patterson Skytrain station to Swangard stadium.
DO ALL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO DRESS AS ZOMBIES?
Zombies have an appetite for one thing and one thing only, the brains of the living! We do not recommend that non-zombies (ie non-costumed, healthy living humans) attend as we cannot be responsible for the actions of a zombie horde!
WHAT IS A ZOMBIE WALK LIKE? CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN?
Little Zombies are welcome, but be forewarned, it will be a gruesome spectacle for all involved. Below are a few videos of other similar zombie walks. Watching them will give you a good idea of what a walk is like and will help you decide if you feel it is appropriate for your children to participate in.
PRIZES FOR THE MOST UNDEAD
Prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the walk in the following categories:
- Best Zombie Group- Work better as a Group to catch your Prey? This is your category! All you need is 5 or more in your mini-horde to qualify.
- Funniest Undead: If life was tragic, there’s no reason that death can’t be a comedy.
- Curdled Corpse: 3rd place award for the scariest
- Ghoul of my dreams/nightmares: 2nd place award for the scariest
- Full Fledged Flesheater: 1st place award for the scariest
- Ankle-Biter : Best costume for participant 16 or under
ME NEED BRAINS NOW!
Ticket are $25 per person and include a $5 charity donation, entry to Pumpkins After Dark (post event – on October 13th only) , a Digital Commemorative Photograph, and entry for the various costume prizes.
Want to bring your own Zombie-Squad? Family, coworkers, friend groups, and creepy crawlers in groups of 8 or more are eligible for special pricing. Please email us at [email protected] for more information.