Another one of Burnaby’s iconic landmarks is now available to you to buy in t-shirt form – Kamui Mintara.
Atop Burnaby Mountain you will find the Kamui Mintara (Playground of the Gods) sculptures. At sunset, these carved wooden poles—more than a dozen in all—are etched dramatically against the sky. Created by Japanese sculptors Nuburi Toko and his son, Shusei, these works of art commemorate the goodwill between Burnaby and its sister city, Kushiro, Japan.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping